If you have been arrested and need help paying for bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our goal is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in jail for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. When you want quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to talk to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to write bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and do not see it listed here. After getting arrested and you are deemed eligible for a bail bond, contact your local bail bondsman in city. PA. Whether you or your loved one is in jail, we offer an easy, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to worry about. Regardless of the time of night or day, dial 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special cases as approved by a judge after a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than misdemeanor charges and often carry higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally having lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you leave jail early at a reasonable price and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In order of less serious to more severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. It is not always easy to find out your potential penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. In a few situations where the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. If your or your loved one is eligible for a bond, call a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony crime and can come with costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery or other charges are classified as domestic violence, they can carry higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of drugs and other factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account several factors, so save money on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to major felony, theft crimes can result in heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full cost of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the specifics of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail agent will make sure that you understand the process and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. No matter the time of night, our agents are here to help you navigate the stress and complexity of the bail system. Our experienced agents take the time necessary for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to use a cash only bond in certain situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or failing to appear for court is not a good idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement with three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC understand the PA bail system inside and out. If you need an expert, professional bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by answering your questions and providing fast results around the clock. Open 24/7/365, our bondsmen look forward to helping you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.