When you have been arrested and need help affording bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bail costs; we are only here to help you get out from behind bars, fast. Call our bail bondsmen day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a typical bail bond or have unique requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After the judge rules your eligibility for bail and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to begin the process. We work quickly to reduce hassle and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own home. If you are in need of any of the following bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain cases as approved by a judge after a person is convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they come with more serious penalties and steeper fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max sentences for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, though it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are arrested in violation of probation, you might be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
If you have been jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can help you with any type of bail bond. Most criminal charges in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are also summary offenses and some other categories. The list of criminal offenses and punishments in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail price. While most charges are eligible for bail, a few extremely violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. When you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with any type of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault potentially results in steep fines and high bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a unique charge from battery or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail prices vary widely depending on factors such as the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum period of time behind bars for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail could cost a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several details influence the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail bondsman will make sure that you understand the process and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. No matter the time of night, our agents are here to help you handle the confusion and complexity of the justice system. Even if you have been through the bail process, new questions may come up and we are happy to help you. Contact one of our bondsmen anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: When a judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the total price of bail in full and a surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court may earn you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent serves as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and ensuring that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can count on experienced agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our agents always stay updated with the latest changes so we can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by addressing your questions and providing timely results around the clock. Call our offices anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail assistance throughout the state at 888-224-5711.