When you have been jailed and need help paying for bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in PA right away! Our agency is committed to getting you out of jail quickly and affordably, no matter what charges or bail price you have. Contact our agency anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bail to probation violation bonds, our experienced bondsmen handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After an arrest and you are determined eligible for bail, call your local bail bondsman in PA. We work efficiently to reduce hassle and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own house. Call our offices today at 888-224-5711 if you need any of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special cases as approved by a judge after a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they have more severe penalties and higher fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally having lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you get out of jail at a low cost and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
Whichever type of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including large bonds. In order of less serious to most severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. Individual crimes do not necessarily carry a designated bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. In some situations in which the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. When you want assistance from a bail bondsman in PA, call Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony crime and can come with costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges may be considered domestic violence in qualifying situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are classified as a felony, resulting in higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help paying for bail for a DUI, call our bail agents for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and court fees and call your expert Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full cost of bail could be very expensive depending on the details of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail agent will make sure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. No matter the time of day, our bondsmen are here to help you handle the stress and complexity of the justice system. For a pleasant experience and affordable bail bonds in PA, look no further than the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our professional bail bondsmen to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge decides that you are a high flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or failing to appear for your court date is not a good idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often used to mean the same, but a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have a thorough of the bail process. Our agency stays current with the latest changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and service. Whether you need a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Dial 888-224-5711to talk to our bail bondsmen if you need speedy bail services in PA.