Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, respectful service and quick results. Whether you are jailed for for a lesser crime or you are facing serious felony charges, we are here to help. Contact our bail agents 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you require a typical bail bond or have special requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. As long as you are eligible for bail, you can get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. If you or your loved one is in jail, we offer an easy, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. If you need any of the following bail bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted and are appealing, talk to our helpful bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they have more serious penalties and higher fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually having lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you get out of jail at a reasonable price and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
Whether you were jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can assist you with any type of bail bond. In order of less serious to more severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. Specific charges do not exactly carry a designated bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Bail bonds may not be granted for all crimes, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. When you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with any type of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault often carries steep fines and high bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault and other charges are classified as domestic violence, they may result in higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail prices vary significantly depending on factors including the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account several factors, so save money on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail could range from a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several details affect the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent help you pay for bail, but he or she also provides assistance in navigating the bail process. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC understands that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process easy and less stressful. Our experienced agents take the time needed for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. We will work quickly to deliver the best solution for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to use a cash bond in certain circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a qualifying reason when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement with three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail system. With us, you can count on a professional and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail system. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find quality service and quick results, no matter what you need. Call our agency anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail assistance throughout the state at 888-224-5711.