When you have been arrested and need help paying for bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our mission is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in a cell for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. Call us today at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to provide bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and do not see it listed here. After the judge determines your eligibility for bail and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to start the process. We work quickly to minimize paperwork and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own house. No matter the time or day, call 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not available for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get bail bonds for felony charges because paying in full often costs many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally having lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are jailed in violation of probation, you might be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bonding company, offering all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. The majority of crimes in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the degree and punishments associated with a specific crime. Although we will help you with any bail bond, there are a few instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with any type of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge permits you to get out on bail but you can’t afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges can be considered domestic violence in qualifying situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of controlled substance and other factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to serious felony, theft crimes can result in heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full price of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the details of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent assist you pay for bail, but he or she also offers help in navigating the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, so the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24/7. Whether you are a first-timer or have been in jail several times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our professional bail agents to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to pay a cash only bond in certain situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court will likely earn you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific type of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement between three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want assistance and to get your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. With us, you can count on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive quality service and fast results, no matter what you need. Contact our agency anytime, day or night, for bail services in the state at 888-224-5711.