When you need a reliable bail bondsman in PA, look no further than the experts at our agency. Our goal is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in a cell for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. If you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to speak to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you require a typical bail bond or have special requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. You can contact a bail bondsman in PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get help paying for jail. Whether you or your loved one is in jail, we provide a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to stress about. No matter the time or day, dial 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not allowed for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get a bond for felony charges as paying in full could cost many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and several other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With approval from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
Whether you were jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can assist you with any type of bail bond. Understanding the Pennsylvania sentencing laws will help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the class and penalties associated with a specific crime. Bail bonds may not be granted for all crimes, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. Contact a bail bondsman in PA for any types of bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge permits you to leave jail early but you can’t pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, defendants released on bail are not permitted to return home when charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail prices vary significantly depending on factors such as the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though PA DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail prices could range from a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many details affect the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail agent will make sure that you understand the process and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process simple and less confusing. For a hassle-free experience and fast bail bonds in Pennsylvania, choose the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our experienced bail agents to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge mandates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to most states, failing to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement with three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can rely on professional agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. When you need an expert, professional bail bondsman in PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. Whether you require a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Call our agency anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail assistance in the state at 888-224-5711.