For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can count on, choose the qualified staff at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bond costs; we are only here to help you get out of jail, fast. If you want to get out of jail quickly, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bail to probation violation bonds, our experienced bondsmen take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, you may get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. Our bail agents work quickly to get you or your loved one out of jail as quickly and easily as possible! If you are in need of one of the following bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction while in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they come with more serious penalties and steeper fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and many other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending approval by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. The majority of criminal charges in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. The list of crimes and penalties in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail amount. In some situations where the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. If your or your loved one is eligible for bail, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault often results in steep fines and high bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a separate charge from assault or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of drugs and other factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help paying for bail for a DUI, contact our bail agents for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for fast bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many factors influence the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman help you financially, but he or she also offers help in navigating the bail process. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process simple and less confusing. For a hassle-free experience and fast bail bonds in PA, look no further than the team at Bail Shop, LLC. We will work quickly to deliver the best solution for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge decides that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid reason when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes said to mean the same, though a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want help and to have your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. With us, you can rely on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail system. If you require a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in Pennsylvania whenever you need us, day or night.