If you want a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bond costs; we are only here to help you get out of jail, fast. When you want quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to speak to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a standard bail bond or have special requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get assistance in paying for jail. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we provide an easy, efficient process so you have one less thing to stress about. Regardless of the time or day, call 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain situations as approved by a judge after a person is convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail usually costs more, but you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually carrying lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending approval from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
Whether you have been arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can help you with any type of bail bond. In order of least serious to more serious, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the class or punishments associated with a specific crime. Bail bonds may not be available for all charges, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. If you need help from a bail bondsman in city, PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony charge and can come with costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault and other charges are classified as domestic violence, they may result in higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail amounts vary widely depending on factors including the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help paying for bail for a DUI, contact our bail agents for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to major felony, theft charges can result in heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several details affect the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s job is to help you get through the bail system with as little trouble as possible. No matter the time of day, our bondsmen are here to help you navigate the confusion and complexity of the bail system. Whether you are a first-timer or have been arrested many times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our experienced bail bondsmen to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge designates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be used.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a qualifying excuse when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three parties where one ensures the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC understand the Pennsylvania bail process inside and out. Our staff stays up to date with the latest changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and assistance. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by answering your questions and delivering timely results around the clock. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail bondsmen if you want speedy bail services in city, PA.