When you want a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bail costs; our agents are only here to help you get out from behind bars, fast. Contact our bail bondsmen day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bonds to probation violation bail, our experienced agents take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get help paying for jail. If you or your loved one is in jail, we offer an easy, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. Call our agency anytime at 888-224-5711 if you need one of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If permitted by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction and waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they come with more severe penalties and steeper fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and many other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you leave jail early at a reasonable cost and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
If you were jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can help you with any type of bail bond. In many cases, crimes are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the class or penalties associated with a specific crime. In a few cases in which the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. If you want assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault often carries steep fines and expensive bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault and other charges are considered domestic violence, they can result in higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of drugs and other factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though Pennsylvania’s DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail could cost a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you need help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our experienced bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent help you financially, but he or she also offers help in navigating the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents know that going to jail is a stressful and even scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. Whether you are a first-time offender or have been arrested many times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our professional bail bondsmen to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge mandates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be used.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a qualifying excuse when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent acts as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and ensuring that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want help and to get your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. We always stay updated with the most recent changes so we can provide you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. Whether you require a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail agents if you want speedy bail services in city, PA.