If you have been jailed and need help paying for bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our mission is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in a cell for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. If you need to get out of jail quickly, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bail to probation violation bail, our experienced bondsmen handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After the judge determines your eligibility for bail and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to begin the process. If you or your loved one is in jail, we offer a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. Call our offices anytime at 888-224-5711 if you need any of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If allowed by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction while in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get bail bonds for felony charges because paying in full often costs many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and several other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you violate probation, getting out of jail is not simple but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. Understanding the Pennsylvania criminal laws can help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. Specific charges do not necessarily carry a designated bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. While we will help you with any bail bond, there are some instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If your or your loved one is eligible for bail, call a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge allows you to leave jail early but you cannot pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges may be considered domestic violence in qualifying situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you can’t afford it, call our bail bondsmen today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider many factors, so reduce costs on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too high, contact us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other details, illegally carrying a firearm could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent help you pay for bail, but he or she also provides help in navigating the bail process. No matter the time of day, our agents are here to help you navigate the stress and complexity of the justice system. Our experienced bondsmen take the time necessary for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge designates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a qualifying reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement between three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can rely on experienced agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. When you want an expert, professional bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by addressing your questions and providing fast results around the clock. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail agents if you need fast bail services in city, PA.