If you want a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at our agency. Our staff is dedicated to bailing you out of jail quickly and affordably, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. If you need to get out from behind bars quickly, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you require a typical bail bond or have unique requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get help paying for jail. Our bail agents work fast to get you or your loved one out of jail as quickly and easily as possible! When you are in need of any of the following bail bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted but are appealing, speak to our friendly bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail often costs more, but you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally having lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are jailed in violation of probation, you might be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
No matter what type of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including specialty bonds. In many cases, crimes are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. It is rarely simple to find out your possible penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. In some situations where the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for all eligible bail bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault potentially results in steep fines and high bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault and other charges are classified as domestic violence, they can result in higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail amounts vary widely depending on factors including the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: While PA DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and attorney fees and contact your expert Bail Shop, LLC agents for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you need help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our experienced bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman help you pay for bail, but he or she also offers assistance in navigating the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, we understand that going to jail is a stressful and even scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Our experienced bondsmen take the time needed for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to pay a cash only bond in some situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a qualifying reason when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often used interchangeably, but a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want help and to have your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. When you want an experienced, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by answering your questions and delivering timely results around the clock. Open 24/7/365, our bondsmen look forward to providing you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.