For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, select the qualified staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Our mission is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in a cell for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. Contact our agency anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you need a standard bail bond or have unique requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get assistance in paying for jail. We work quickly to reduce paperwork and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own home. No matter the time of night or day, dial 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to get out of jail while appealing a conviction, but is not allowed for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they have more serious penalties and steeper fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max sentences for misdemeanors can result in prison time, though it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are in violation of probation, getting out of jail is not simple but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
Whether you have been arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can help you with any type of bail bond. Understanding the Pennsylvania criminal laws can help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. Individual charges do not exactly carry a designated bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Although we will assist you with any bail bond, there are some instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for any types of bail bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford the steep price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a separate charge from assault or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider many factors, so save money on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and attorney fees and call your local Bail Shop, LLC agents for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full cost of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the specifics of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail agent is also available to answer your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process simple and less stressful. Our experienced agents take the time necessary for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our experienced bail agents to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: If a judge orders a cash only bond, you must pay the full amount of bail in full and a bail bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or missing court is not a good idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent serves as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and ensuring that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have a thorough of the bail system. With us, you can rely on a professional and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail system. If you need a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our bondsmen look forward to helping you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.