If you want a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at our agency. Our staff is dedicated to getting you out of jail fast and affordably, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. When you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to speak to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a typical bail bond or have special requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get assistance in paying for bail. We work quickly to reduce paperwork and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own home. Contact our agency anytime at 888-224-5711 if you need one of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When allowed by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction and waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get bail bonds for felony charges as paying in full could cost several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of 3 classes, with 1st-degree being the most serious and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you get out of jail at a low cost and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
No matter what type of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including specialty bonds. In many instances, criminal charges are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. Individual charges do not necessarily carry a particular bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Bail bonds may not be granted for all crimes, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for any types of bail bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot pay the steep price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a unique charge from battery or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of drugs and more factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum amount of time behind bars for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail prices could cost a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full price of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the details of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail agent will make sure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, we understand that going to jail is a stressful and even scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. Our professional agents take the time needed for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. We will work quickly to deliver the best solution for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to pay a cash bond in some situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court may earn you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman serves as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC understand the Pennsylvania bail system inside and out. With us, you can rely on a professional and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail system. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can rely on experienced, speedy service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Open 24/7/365, we look forward to providing you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.