For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can count on, select the qualified team at Bail Shop, LLC. Our goal is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in jail for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. When you want to get out from behind bars quickly, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a standard bail bond or have special requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. Once the judge determines your eligibility for a bail bond and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to begin the process. Our bail agents work quickly to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and simply as possible! Call our offices anytime at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of any of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted but are awaiting an appeal, speak to our helpful bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they have more severe penalties and steeper fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and several other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With approval by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
Whichever kind of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including large bonds. In many cases, criminal charges are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the degree and punishments associated with a specific crime. In a few situations in which the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. If your or your loved one is eligible for bail, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault often results in steep fines and high bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges can be considered domestic violence in qualifying situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though PA DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and attorney fees and call your local Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other details, unlawfully carrying a weapon could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail agent will ensure that you understand the process and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process simple and less stressful. Our experienced bondsmen take the time needed for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to use a cash bond in some situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or missing your court date is a bad idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes said interchangeably, but a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can rely on professional bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our agents always keep up with the latest changes so we can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by answering your questions and delivering fast results around the clock. Call our offices anytime, day or night, for bail services in the state at 888-224-5711.