When you need a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at Bail Shop, LLC. Whether you are arrested for for a lesser crime or you are facing major felony charges, we are here to help. If you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to speak to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to write bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and don’t see it listed here. After getting arrested and you are deemed eligible for bail, contact your local bail bondsman in city. PA. Nobody wants to be in jail longer than necessary, so our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you out from behind bars. Call our offices today at 888-224-5711 if you need any of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If permitted by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction while in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get bail bonds for felony charges because paying in full could cost several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of 3 classes, with 1st-degree being the most severe and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are in violation of probation, getting out of jail is not easy but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
Whichever type of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including large bonds. Most crimes in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. It is rarely simple to figure out your potential penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. While we will assist you with any bail bond, there are a few cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for all types of bail bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge allows you to get out on bail but you cannot pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a separate charge from assault or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, resulting in higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum amount of time in jail for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and attorney fees and contact your expert Bail Shop, LLC agents for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you require help with bail for a weapons charge, call our experienced bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail bondsman is also there to address your questions and will remind you of your court dates. The team at Bail Shop, LLC knows that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process easy and less confusing. For a hassle-free experience and fast bail bonds in PA, look no further than the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge determines that you are a high flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or failing to appear for your court date is a bad idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three persons where one takes responsibility for the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC understand the PA bail system inside and out. With us, you can count on a knowledgeable and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail process. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive quality service and fast results, no matter what your charges are. Available 24/7/365, our bondsmen look forward to helping you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.