Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for quality, professional service and fast results. Whether you are jailed for for a minor crime or you are facing major felony charges, we are here to help. Call our bail agents day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bonds to probation violation bonds, our experienced bondsmen take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After getting arrested and you are determined eligible for a bail bond, contact your local bail bondsman in city. PA. We work quickly to minimize hassle and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own home. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail agents when you need quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to leave jail while appealing a conviction, but is not available for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than misdemeanor charges and typically have higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of 3 degrees, with first-degree being the most serious and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are in violation of probation, bailing out of jail is not easy but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bail bond agency, providing all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania criminal laws can help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. The list of criminal offenses and punishments in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail amount. While most charges are eligible for a bail bond, a few particularly violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. When you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with any type of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot pay the high price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are classified as domestic violence, they may carry higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford it, call our bail agents today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider many factors, so save money on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail prices could range from a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full cost of bail could be very expensive depending on the details of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail bondsman is also there to address your questions and will remind you of your court dates. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, which is why the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24/7. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, new questions may come up and we are happy to help you. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: When a judge orders a cash bond, you must pay the full amount of bail in full and a bail bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court will likely get you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific type of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement between three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have a thorough of the bail system. Our agents always keep up with the latest changes so we can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. If you need a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in Pennsylvania whenever you need us, day or night.