If you have been jailed and need help paying for bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in PA right away! No matter if you are jailed for for a lesser crime or you are facing major felony charges, we are here to help. When you need quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to talk to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a typical bail bond or have special requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After getting arrested and you are deemed eligible for a bail bond, call your local bail bondsman in PA. No one wants to be in jail longer than they have to, so our bail agents work quickly to get you out from behind bars. If you need any of the following bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain situations as approved by a judge after a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail often costs more, but you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of 3 degrees, with 1st-degree being the most severe and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending permission from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
Whichever type of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including large bonds. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania criminal laws can help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. The list of crimes and punishments in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail amount. In some cases where the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. If your or your loved one is eligible for bail, call a bail bondsman in PA today for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony crime and may result in costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges may be designated as domestic violence in certain situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of drugs and other factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account several factors, so save money on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft crimes can carry heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you require help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our experienced bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail bondsman will make sure that you understand the process and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, we know that going to jail is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Whether you are a first-time offender or have been in jail many times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge determines that you are a high flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court will likely get you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three parties where one ensures the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want help and to get your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. With us, you can rely on a professional and respectful bail bondsman in PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. If you require a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Call 888-224-5711to talk to our bail agents if you want speedy bail services in PA.