If you have been arrested and need help paying for bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our staff is dedicated to bailing you out of jail fast and affordably, no matter what charges or bail price you have. If you want trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to speak to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you require a standard bail bond or have special requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get help paying for bail. We work quickly to minimize paperwork and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own home. Contact our agency today at 888-224-5711 if you need one of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction and in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than other charges and often carry higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of 3 degrees, with 1st-degree being the most serious and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you leave jail early at a low cost and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bail bond agency, providing all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. In order of less serious to most severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. Specific crimes do not necessarily carry a designated bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Though most charges are eligible for a bail bond, a few extremely violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. When you need help from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge allows you to leave jail early but you cannot afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a separate charge from assault or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are considered a felony, resulting in higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account several factors, so save money on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft crimes can result in heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other details, unlawfully carrying a weapon could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent assist you pay for bail, but he or she also offers assistance in navigating the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, which is why the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24/7. Whether you are a first-timer or have been arrested many times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our professional bail agents to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge mandates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court will likely get you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular type of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement between three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have a thorough of the bail process. With us, you can rely on a professional and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can count on experienced, fast service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to our bail agents if you need fast bail services in city, PA.