Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, professional service and quick results. No matter if you are arrested for for a lesser crime or you are looking at serious felony charges, we are here to help. When you need to get out from behind bars quickly, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a typical bail bond or have unique requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get assistance in paying for bail. Whether you or your loved one is behind bars, we offer a simple, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to worry about. If you are in need of any of the following bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted and are awaiting an appeal, talk to our friendly bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than other charges and typically have higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally having lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending approval from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In order of less severe to most severe, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. The list of crimes and punishments in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail price. Although we will help you with any bail bond, there are a few cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If your or your loved one is eligible for a bond, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony crime and can come with costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault or other charges are classified as domestic violence, they can carry higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of drugs and other factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: While PA DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and attorney fees and contact your expert Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full price of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the specifics of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s responsibility is to help you go through the bail process with as little trouble as possible. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process easy and less confusing. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may arise and we are happy to assist you. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our experienced bail agents to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to use a cash only bond in some situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to many states, failure to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement with three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC understand the PA bail process inside and out. With us, you can rely on a professional and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail system. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by addressing your questions and providing fast results around the clock. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in Pennsylvania whenever you need us, 24 hours a day.