Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for quality, professional service and fast results. Our goal is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in jail for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. Contact our bail bondsmen day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bonds to probation violation bonds, our experienced agents take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. As long as you are eligible for bail, you can get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. If you or your loved one is in jail, we offer an easy, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to worry about. Contact our offices today at 888-224-5711 if you need one of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special cases as approved by a judge after a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they come with more serious penalties and steeper fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and many other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are jailed in violation of probation, you might be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. In many instances, criminal charges are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the class and punishments associated with a specific crime. In some cases where the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. If you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with any type of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault often carries steep fines and high bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault and other charges are classified as domestic violence, they can result in higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are classified as a felony, resulting in higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help affording bail for a DUI, contact our bail agents for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several details influence the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail bondsman is also there to address your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. No matter the time of day, our agents are here to help you handle the confusion and complexity of the justice system. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, other questions may arise and we are happy to help you. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge designates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be used.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court will likely get you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific type of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement with three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want assistance and to get your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. With us, you can count on a professional and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail process. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can rely on professional, fast service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to our bail agents if you want fast bail services in city, PA.