Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, respectful service and fast results. Our staff is committed to getting you out of jail quickly and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail price you have. If you want quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to speak to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bonds to probation violation bail, our professional bondsmen take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. You can contact a bail bondsman in PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get assistance in paying for jail. We work quickly to minimize hassle and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own house. When you need one of the following bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction while in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than misdemeanor charges and often have higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum penalties for misdemeanors can result in prison time, but it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are in violation of probation, bailing out of jail is not easy but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bonding agency, providing all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. In order of less serious to more severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. It is not always easy to find out your possible penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. In some situations in which the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. If you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA a call for assistance with all kinds of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge allows you to leave jail early but you cannot afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery or other charges are classified as domestic violence, they may result in higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of drugs and more factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider many factors, so reduce costs on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for fast bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you need help with bail for a weapons charge, call our professional bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent help you pay for bail, but he or she also provides assistance in navigating the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, which is why the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24/7. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, other questions may come up and we are glad to help you. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our professional bail bondsmen to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to pay a cash only bond in certain circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court may earn you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman acts as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and ensuring that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC understand the Pennsylvania bail system inside and out. When you need an experienced, professional bail bondsman in PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can count on experienced, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Dial 888-224-5711to speak to our bail agents if you need speedy bail services in PA.