Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, professional service and fast results. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bail costs; we are only here to help you get out of jail, quickly. If you want to get out of jail fast, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you require a typical bail bond or have unique requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, you can get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. Nobody wants to be in jail longer than they have to, so our bail agents work fast to get you out from behind bars. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail agents when you need quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special situations as approved by a judge when a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail usually costs more, though you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of three degrees, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With permission from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
No matter what type of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including specialty bonds. In many cases, criminal charges are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. The list of crimes and penalties in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail price. Bail bonds are not granted for all crimes, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for all eligible bail bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge allows you to get out on bail but you can’t pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault and other charges are classified as domestic violence, they may result in higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you can’t afford it, call our bail agents anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help affording bail for a DUI, contact our bail bondsmen for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and attorney fees and call your expert Bail Shop, LLC agents for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several factors affect the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent assist you pay for bail, but he or she also provides help in navigating the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, which is why the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24/7. Whether you are a first-timer or have been in jail many times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Contact one of our bail agents in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge designates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court will likely get you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three parties where one takes responsibility for the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can rely on experienced bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our staff stays current with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and assistance. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by addressing your questions and providing timely results around the clock. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our bondsmen look forward to helping you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.