Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for quality, professional service and quick results. No matter if you are jailed for for a minor crime or you are looking at serious felony charges, we are here to help. When you need to get out of jail quickly, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to write bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and do not see it listed here. If you are eligible for a bail bond, you can get help from a bail bondsman in PA and save money. No one wants to stay in jail longer than they have to, so our bail bondsmen work fast to get you out from behind bars. If you need any of the following bail bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted but are appealing, talk to our helpful bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get a bond for felony charges as paying in full could cost many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of 3 classes, with 1st-degree being the most severe and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With approval by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. In most cases, crimes are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the degree and penalties associated with a specific crime. Bail bonds are not granted for all crimes, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. When you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA a call for help with any type of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot pay the steep price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges can be designated as domestic violence in certain situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you can’t afford it, contact our bail agents anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider many factors, so reduce costs on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full price of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the specifics of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman help you financially, but he or she also offers help in navigating the bail process. No matter the time of day, our agents are here to help you navigate the confusion and complexity of the bail system. For a hassle-free experience and fast bail bonds in Pennsylvania, choose the team at Bail Shop, LLC. We will do our best to deliver the best solution for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge mandates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or missing your court date is not a good idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three parties where the first ensures another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want help and to get your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. When you need an expert, licensed bail bondsman in PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can rely on professional, fast service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Call our agency anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail services in the state at 888-224-5711.