Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for quality, professional service and quick results. Our goal is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in jail for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. When you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to talk to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to any any type of bail bond you require, including appeal bonds! After getting arrested and you are deemed eligible for a bail bond, call your local bail bondsman in PA. Nobody wants to stay in jail longer than necessary, so our bail bondsmen work fast to get you out from behind bars. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail bondsmen when you are in need of quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to get out of jail while appealing a conviction, but is not available for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they come with more severe penalties and higher fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and several other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you get out of jail at a low cost and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
Whether you were arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can assist you with any type of bail bond. In most instances, crimes are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. Specific charges do not necessarily carry a designated bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Though most charges are eligible for a bail bond, a few particularly violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. If your or your loved one is eligible for bail, call a bail bondsman in PA anytime for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault often carries steep fines and expensive bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are classified as domestic violence, they can result in higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you can’t afford it, contact our bail agents anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider several factors, so reduce costs on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to serious felony, theft crimes can carry heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you require help with bail for a weapons charge, call our experienced bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail bondsman will ensure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, so the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24/7. For a hassle-free experience and fast bail bonds in PA, choose the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge mandates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be used.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court will likely get you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent acts as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC know the Pennsylvania bail system inside and out. If you need an experienced, licensed bail bondsman in PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find quality service and quick results, no matter what your charges are. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711for bail services in the state of Pennsylvania whenever you need us, 24 hours a day.