If you need a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at Bail Shop, LLC. Our goal is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in jail for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. Call our bail agents day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to provide any type of bail bond you need, including appeal bonds! After getting arrested and you are determined eligible for bail, call your local bail bondsman in city. PA. Whether you or your loved one is behind bars, we offer a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail bondsmen when you are in need of professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted but are appealing, talk to our helpful bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they come with more severe penalties and higher fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of three classes, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With approval from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
Whether you were arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can assist you with any type of bail bond. In order of less severe to more serious, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. It is not always easy to find out your potential penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Bail bonds may not be granted for all charges, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. If you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with all kinds of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford the high price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault or other charges are considered domestic violence, they can result in higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail amounts vary significantly depending on factors including the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum period of time behind bars for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail could cost a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you require help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our experienced bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s job is to help you go through the bail system with as little difficulty as possible. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents understand that getting arrested is a stressful and potentially scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. Whether you are a first-timer or have been in jail several times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Contact one of our bail agents anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to pay a cash bond in some circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid reason when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three persons where the first ensures the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC understand the PA bail system inside and out. With us, you can count on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail system. If you require a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in Pennsylvania anytime, 24 hours a day.