If you want a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bond costs; our agents are only here to help you get out of jail, quickly. Contact us today at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to provide bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and don’t see it listed here. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get help paying for bail. We work quickly to minimize paperwork and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own home. Regardless of the time or day, dial 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to leave jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not allowed for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than misdemeanor charges and typically have higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max sentences for misdemeanors can result in prison time, though it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you violate probation, bailing out of jail is not simple but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
Whichever kind of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including specialty bonds. In order of least serious to most serious, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. Specific crimes do not exactly carry a designated bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. In a few cases in which the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for all eligible bail bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony charge and may result in costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a separate charge from assault or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of drugs and more factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum amount of time behind bars for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and court fees and contact your expert Bail Shop, LLC agents for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full price of bail could be very expensive depending on the details of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s job is to help you get through the bail process with as little trouble as possible. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC understands that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process simple and less confusing. If you are a first-time offender or have been arrested many times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our experienced bail agents to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to pay a cash bond in certain situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or failing to appear for court is a bad idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes used interchangeably, but a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC know the PA bail system inside and out. Our agents always stay updated with the latest changes so our team can provide you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find professional service and fast bail, no matter what you need. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in the state of Pennsylvania anytime, day or night.