For a reputable bail bondsman in PA that you can rely on, choose the qualified staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Our staff is dedicated to bailing you out of jail fast and affordably, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. Contact our agency today at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bail to probation violation bail, our experienced agents take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After the judge rules your eligibility for a bail bond and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to begin the process. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we provide an easy, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to worry about. Call our agency anytime at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of any of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to leave jail while appealing a conviction, but is not available for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they have more severe penalties and steeper fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally carrying lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you violate probation, bailing out of jail is not simple but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
Whether you were arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can assist you with any type of bail bond. Most criminal charges in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. Specific charges do not exactly carry a particular bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. While most charges are eligible for bail, a few extremely violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. If your or your loved one is eligible for a bond, call a bail bondsman in PA anytime for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony charge and can result in costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, those released on bail are not permitted to return home when charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you can’t afford it, contact our bail agents today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help paying for bail for a DUI, call our bail bondsmen for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and court fees and call your expert Bail Shop, LLC agents for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several details influence the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail agent will make sure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, we understand that going to jail is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. For a pleasant experience and fast bail bonds in Pennsylvania, choose the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Call one of our bail agents anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge determines that you are a high flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court may earn you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three parties where the first ensures another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can count on experienced bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our staff stays up to date with the latest changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and assistance. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can rely on experienced, fast service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Dial 888-224-5711to speak to our bail bondsmen if you want fast bail services in PA.