If you need a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bail costs; our agents are only here to help you get out from behind bars, fast. If you want to get out from behind bars fast, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bonds to probation violation bonds, our experienced agents handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. Once the judge rules your eligibility for bail and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to begin the process. We work efficiently to minimize hassle and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own home. No matter the time of night or day, call 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If allowed by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction while in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than misdemeanor charges and typically have higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of three classes, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you leave jail early at a reasonable cost and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
If you were jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can assist you with any type of bail bond. The majority of crimes in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the class or penalties associated with a specific crime. Bail bonds may not be granted for all crimes, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. When you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with all kinds of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony charge and may result in costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges can be designated as domestic violence in certain situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford it, call our bail agents today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While PA DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail could cost a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you need help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our experienced bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail agent is also available to answer your questions and will remind you of your court dates. No matter the time of day, our bondsmen are here to help you navigate the stress and complexity of the bail system. Even if you have been through the bail process, new questions may come up and we are happy to assist you. We will do our best to provide the best solution for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge orders a cash bond, you must pay the total amount of bail in full and a bail bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court may earn you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific type of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement between three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail system. If you need an experienced, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. If you need a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Contact our offices anytime, day or night, for bail assistance throughout the state at 888-224-5711.