If you have been arrested and need help affording bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! No matter if you are jailed for for a lesser crime or you are facing major felony charges, we are here to help. Contact our bail agents day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to write bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and do not see it listed here. After an arrest and you are deemed eligible for bail, call your local bail bondsman in city. PA. We work efficiently to reduce hassle and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own house. When you need one of the following bail bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction and in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than misdemeanor charges and typically have higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum sentences for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, but it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are in violation of probation, bailing out of jail is not simple but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. Most crimes in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. Specific charges do not necessarily carry a particular bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. In some situations in which the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. If you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with any type of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault potentially results in steep fines and high bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a separate charge from assault or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you can’t afford it, contact our bail agents anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum amount of time behind bars for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft crimes can result in heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many details affect the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail agent will ensure that you understand the process and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. No matter the time of night, our bondsmen are here to help you navigate the stress and complexity of the justice system. Even if you have been through the bail process, new questions may come up and we are glad to help you. We will do our best to deliver the best solution for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge decides that you are a high flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to most states, failing to appear in court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three parties where one ensures the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can rely on professional bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. With us, you can count on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail system. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive professional service and fast bail, no matter what your charges are. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to our bail agents if you want fast bail services in city, PA.