If you have been arrested and need help paying for bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our staff is dedicated to getting you out of jail quickly and affordably, no matter what charges or bail price you have. Contact our bail bondsmen 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to any any type of bond you require, including appeal bonds! After getting arrested and you are determined eligible for a bail bond, call your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. We work quickly to reduce paperwork and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own house. Call our offices today at 888-224-5711 if you need any of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to leave jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not available for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than misdemeanor charges and typically have higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and several other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are arrested in violation of probation, you might be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bonding company, providing all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. In order of less serious to more severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. Individual charges do not exactly carry a particular bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Although we will help you with any bond, there are a few cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for all types of bail bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge allows you to get out on bail but you cannot afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, those released on bail are not permitted to return home if charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail amounts vary widely depending on factors including the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help paying for bail for a DUI, contact our bail agents for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail prices could cost a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full cost of bail could be very expensive depending on the specifics of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail bondsman is also available to answer your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, which is why the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24/7. For a hassle-free experience and fast bail bonds in PA, choose the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our professional bail agents to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to use a cash only bond in certain circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court will likely earn you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman acts as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can count on professional agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. We always stay updated with the most recent changes so we can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. Whether you need a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in the state of Pennsylvania anytime, 24 hours a day.