When you want a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at our agency. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bail costs; our agents are only here to help you get out of jail, quickly. Call us anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to provide bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and don’t see it listed here. If you are eligible for bail, you can get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. Whether you or your loved one is in jail, we provide a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to stress about. Call our agency today at 888-224-5711 if you need one of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When allowed by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction and waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they have more severe penalties and steeper fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of three degrees, with 1st-degree being the most serious and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you leave jail early at a reasonable cost and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In order of least severe to more severe, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. The list of crimes and penalties in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail amount. Although we will help you with any bond, there are some instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with any type of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault potentially results in steep fines and high bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, those released on bail are not allowed to return home when charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you can’t afford it, contact our bail agents today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though Pennsylvania’s DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and court fees and call your local Bail Shop, LLC agents for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you require help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our experienced bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent help you financially, but he or she also offers assistance in navigating the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, we understand that getting arrested is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, other questions may arise and we are glad to assist you. Call one of our bondsmen anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge decides that you are a high flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a qualifying excuse when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement with three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want assistance and to get your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. Our staff stays current with the latest changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and assistance. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by addressing your questions and delivering fast results around the clock. Contact our agency anytime, day or night, for bail services in the state at 888-224-5711.