If you need a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at Bail Shop, LLC. No matter if you are jailed for for a lesser crime or you are looking at serious felony charges, we are here to help. Contact our bail bondsmen 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bonds to probation violation bonds, our professional agents handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. Once the judge determines your eligibility for bail and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to start the process. We work quickly to minimize paperwork and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own home. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail agents if you are in need of quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain cases as approved by a judge when a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they come with more severe penalties and steeper fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum sentences for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, though it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you get out of jail at a reasonable cost and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
If you were arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can assist you with any type of bail bond. In most cases, criminal charges are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. It is not always easy to figure out your potential penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. In a few situations in which the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. When you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with any type of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge allows you to leave jail early but you can’t afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, defendants released on bail are not permitted to return home if charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of controlled substance and more factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help paying for bail for a DUI, call our bail bondsmen for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for fast bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you need help with bail for a weapons charge, call our experienced bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent help you pay for bail, but he or she also provides help in navigating the bail process. No matter the time of night, our agents are here to help you handle the stress and complexity of the justice system. Our professional agents take the time necessary for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Contact one of our bondsmen anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the total amount of bail in full and a bail bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: As in many states, failure to appear for court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman acts as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can rely on experienced bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. With us, you can count on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail system. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can count on experienced, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in the state of Pennsylvania whenever you need us, day or night.