If you have been jailed and need help affording bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in PA right away! Our staff is committed to getting you out of jail fast and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail price you have. Contact our bail agents day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to provide bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and don’t see it listed here. After the judge determines your eligibility for bail and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to begin the process. Our bail agents work fast to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and easily as possible! Call our agency anytime at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of one of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special cases as approved by a judge after a person is convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than misdemeanor charges and often have higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually carrying lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending permission by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In order of least severe to most serious, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. It is rarely easy to figure out your possible penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Bail bonds may not be available for all charges, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. Call a bail bondsman in PA for all eligible bail bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford the high price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a unique charge from battery or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail amounts vary significantly depending on factors including the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum amount of time behind bars for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail could cost a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other details, unlawfully carrying a weapon could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s responsibility is to help you go through the bail process with as little trouble as possible. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process simple and less stressful. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, new questions may arise and we are glad to help you. Call one of our bail agents in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge mandates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be used.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a qualifying excuse when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman serves as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can rely on experienced agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. With us, you can rely on a knowledgeable and courteous bail bondsman in PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail process. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive quality service and quick results, no matter what you need. Available 24/7/365, we look forward to helping you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.