Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, professional service and quick results. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bail costs; our agents are only here to help you get out from behind bars, quickly. Contact us anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to any any type of bond you require, including appeal bail! After an arrest and you are determined eligible for a bail bond, call your local bail bondsman in city. PA. Whether you or your loved one is in jail, we provide a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail bondsmen when you are in need of quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If permitted by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than other charges and typically have higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and several other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are jailed in violation of probation, you may be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
If you were arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can assist you with any type of bail bond. In order of less serious to more severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the degree and penalties associated with a specific crime. Although we will assist you with any bond, there are some cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. When you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with any type of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault potentially results in steep fines and expensive bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a unique charge from assault or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, resulting in higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help paying for bail for a DUI, call our bail agents for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too high, call us for fast bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full price of bail could be very expensive depending on the details of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail bondsman will ensure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. No matter the time of day, our bondsmen are here to help you handle the confusion and complexity of the justice system. Whether you are a first-timer or have been arrested many times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our professional bail bondsmen to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to use a cash only bond in certain situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to most states, failure to appear in court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent serves as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have a thorough of the bail system. Our staff stays current with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and assistance. Whether you need a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in Pennsylvania anytime, day or night.