For a professional bail bondsman in PA that you can count on, select the experienced team at Bail Shop, LLC. Our staff is committed to bailing you out of jail quickly and affordably, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. Call us today at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to any any type of bond you need, including appeal bail! After an arrest and you are deemed eligible for bail, contact your trusted bail bondsman in PA. Whether you or your loved one is behind bars, we provide a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to stress about. Regardless of the time of night or day, call 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain situations as approved by a judge after a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get bail bonds for felony charges as paying in full often costs many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max penalties for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, though it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are in violation of probation, bailing out of jail is not easy but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
If you were jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can help you with any type of bail bond. In order of least severe to more severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the degree or penalties associated with a specific crime. Bail bonds are not available for all crimes, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. If you need assistance from a bail bondsman in PA, call Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot pay the high price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault or other charges are classified as domestic violence, they may result in higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of drugs and other factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help affording bail for a DUI, call our bail agents for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail could cost a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full price of bail could be very expensive depending on the specifics of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail agent is also available to address your questions and will remind you of your court dates. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents know that going to jail is a stressful and even scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may arise and we are happy to help you. Contact one of our bondsmen in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to pay a cash only bond in certain situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or missing court is a bad idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often used to mean the same, though a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC know the PA bail process inside and out. When you need an expert, professional bail bondsman in PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive professional service and quick results, no matter what your charges are. Available 24/7/365, our bondsmen look forward to helping you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.