If you have been jailed and need help paying for bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our mission is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in a cell for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. Contact us today at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a typical bail bond or have special requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get assistance in paying for jail. Nobody wants to be in jail longer than necessary, so our bail agents work fast to get you out from behind bars. Regardless of the time or day, dial 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted but are appealing, talk to our helpful bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they have more serious penalties and higher fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and several other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are arrested in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bail bond agency, offering all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. In many instances, crimes are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. The list of crimes and penalties in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail price. While we will assist you with any bond, there are a few instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for all eligible bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault often carries steep fines and expensive bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges can be designated as domestic violence in certain situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are classified as a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help paying for bail for a DUI, contact our bail bondsmen for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and court fees and call your local Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other details, illegally carrying a firearm could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail agent is also there to address your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. No matter the time of night, our agents are here to help you handle the confusion and complexity of the bail system. Our professional bondsmen take the time necessary for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the full amount of bail in full and a surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three parties where the first ensures another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can count on professional agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our agency stays up to date with the latest changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and assistance. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find quality service and fast results, no matter what your charges are. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in Pennsylvania whenever you need us, day or night.