If you need a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at Bail Shop, LLC. Whether you are jailed for for a lesser crime or you are facing major felony charges, we are here to help. Call us anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to provide any type of bail bond you require, including appeal bail! Once the judge determines your eligibility for a bail bond and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to start the process. We work efficiently to reduce paperwork and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own house. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail bondsmen when you need professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain cases as approved by a judge when a person is convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than misdemeanor charges and often carry higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of 3 classes, with 1st-degree being the most severe and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you violate probation, getting out of jail is not simple but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
No matter what kind of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including large bonds. In order of least serious to more serious, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the degree or punishments associated with a specific crime. Bail bonds may not be granted for all crimes, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. When you want assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford the steep price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, those released on bail are not allowed to return home when charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail prices vary significantly depending on factors including the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum period of time in jail for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft charges can result in heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many details influence the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail bondsman is also there to answer your questions and will remind you of your court dates. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process simple and less confusing. Whether you are a first-time offender or have been in jail several times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our experienced bail agents to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge orders a cash only bond, you must pay the total amount of bail in full and a surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or failing to appear for your court date is a bad idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement between three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have a thorough of the bail process. When you need an expert, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find professional service and fast results, no matter what you need. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in Pennsylvania anytime, day or night.