If you need a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at our agency. Whether you are jailed for for a lesser crime or you are facing serious felony charges, we are here to help. When you need to get out of jail fast, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a typical bail bond or have special requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. Once the judge determines your eligibility for bail and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to begin the process. Our bail bondsmen work fast to get you or your loved one out of jail as fast and easily as possible! If you need any of the following bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted and are appealing, speak to our friendly bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail often costs more, but you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum penalties for misdemeanors can result in prison time, though it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you get out of jail at a low cost and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bail bond agency, providing all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. In order of least serious to most severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. The list of criminal offenses and penalties in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail price. Although we will assist you with any bond, there are a few instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. When you need help from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault often carries steep fines and expensive bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a separate charge from assault or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are classified as a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider several factors, so save money on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to major felony, theft charges can result in heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full price of bail could be very expensive depending on the details of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s job is to help you go through the bail system with as little difficulty as possible. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, which is why the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24/7. Whether you are a first-timer or have been in jail several times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call one of our bondsmen in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge determines that you are a high flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid excuse when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three parties where the first takes responsibility for another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC know the PA bail process inside and out. If you need an expert, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by addressing your questions and providing fast results around the clock. Call our offices anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail assistance throughout the state at 888-224-5711.