Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for quality, respectful service and fast results. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bail costs; we are only here to help you get out from behind bars, fast. Contact our agency today at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bonds to probation violation bonds, our experienced agents handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get assistance in paying for jail. Our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and simply as possible! Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail bondsmen when you need quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special cases as approved by a judge after a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than misdemeanor charges and typically have higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and many other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you leave jail early at a low price and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bonding agency, offering all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. In order of less severe to more serious, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the degree and punishments associated with a specific crime. While most charges are eligible for bail, some particularly violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. If you want assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot pay the steep price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, those released on bail are not permitted to return home when charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you can’t afford it, contact our bail agents anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider several factors, so reduce costs on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail prices could range from a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many factors affect the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail bondsman is also there to answer your questions and will remind you of your court dates. No matter the time of day, our agents are here to help you navigate the stress and complexity of the bail system. For a pleasant experience and affordable bail bonds in PA, choose the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Contact one of our bail agents anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the total amount of bail in full and a bail bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court may get you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement with three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can rely on professional agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. When you need an experienced, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by answering your questions and providing fast results around the clock. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail bondsmen if you want speedy bail services in city, PA.