If you need a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at Bail Shop, LLC. Our agency is committed to getting you out of jail fast and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. When you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to talk to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to provide any type of bond you require, including appeal bail! You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get help paying for jail. Our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and simply as possible! Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail bondsmen if you are in need of professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When allowed by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction and waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they come with more serious penalties and steeper fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and several other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you leave jail early at a low price and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
If you were arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can assist you with any type of bail bond. In most instances, crimes are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. The list of criminal offenses and punishments in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail price. While we will help you with any bond, there are some cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. When you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with all kinds of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault often results in steep fines and expensive bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges may be considered domestic violence in certain situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for fast bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other details, unlawfully carrying a weapon could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s responsibility is to help you get through the bail system with as little trouble as possible. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, which is why the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24 hours a day. If you are a first-time offender or have been in jail many times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Contact one of our bail agents anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: When a judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the full amount of bail in full and a surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court may get you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often used to mean the same, but a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want assistance and to get your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. Our agency stays current with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and assistance. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can count on experienced, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in Pennsylvania anytime, 24 hours a day.