If you want a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at Bail Shop, LLC. Our agency is committed to getting you out of jail quickly and affordably, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. Call us anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to write bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and don’t see it listed here. After the judge determines your eligibility for bail and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to start the process. Whether you or your loved one is in jail, we provide a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. When you are in need of any of the following bail bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not available for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than misdemeanor charges and typically have higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of 3 degrees, with 1st-degree being the most severe and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are in violation of probation, getting out of jail is not easy but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
Whichever kind of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including large bonds. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania criminal laws will help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. Specific charges do not necessarily carry a particular bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. In a few cases in which the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. When you want help from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault potentially results in steep fines and expensive bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are considered domestic violence, they may result in higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail prices vary significantly depending on factors such as the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum period of time behind bars for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft charges can result in heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full cost of bail could be very expensive depending on the specifics of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail agent will ensure that you understand the process and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents know that going to jail is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Whether you are a first-time offender or have been arrested several times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our professional bail agents to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge mandates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court will likely earn you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three persons where one takes responsibility for the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want help and to get your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. Our agents always keep up with the most recent changes so we can provide you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can rely on professional, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail agents if you need speedy bail services in city, PA.