When you have been jailed and need help affording bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bond costs; we are only here to help you get out from behind bars, fast. Contact our agency today at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to any any type of bond you need, including appeal bail! As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, you may get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. No one wants to be in jail longer than necessary, so our bail agents work quickly to get you out from behind bars. When you are in need of one of the following bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not allowed for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail often costs more, though you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of three degrees, with first-degree being the most serious and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are in violation of probation, getting out of jail is not simple but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In most instances, crimes are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. Individual charges do not exactly carry a particular bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. In a few cases in which the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for all types of bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge allows you to get out on bail but you cannot afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a separate charge from assault or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider several factors, so reduce costs on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too much, contact us for fast bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other details, illegally carrying a weapon could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s job is to help you get through the bail system with as little difficulty as possible. The team at Bail Shop, LLC understands that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process easy and less stressful. Our experienced agents take the time necessary for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. We will work quickly to deliver the best solution for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge orders a cash only bond, you must pay the full amount of bail in full and a bail bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court may get you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three parties where one ensures the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC understand the PA bail system inside and out. Our agents always stay updated with the most recent changes so we can provide you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. Whether you need a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we look forward to helping you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.