Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, respectful service and fast results. Whether you are arrested for for a minor crime or you are looking at major felony charges, we are here to help. Call our bail agents 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to provide bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and do not see it listed here. Once the judge determines your eligibility for bail and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to start the process. We work efficiently to minimize paperwork and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own home. No matter the time of night or day, call 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain cases as approved by a judge when a person is convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they come with more severe penalties and steeper fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally carrying lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you get arrested in violation of probation, you might be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In most cases, crimes are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. It is not always easy to figure out your potential penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. While most charges are eligible for a bail bond, a few particularly violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. If your or your loved one is eligible for bail, call a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford the steep price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are considered domestic violence, they may result in higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford it, contact our bail agents anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum amount of time behind bars for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail could range from a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several details affect the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman assist you financially, but he or she also offers help in navigating the bail process. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process simple and less stressful. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, other questions may come up and we are happy to help you. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our experienced bail agents to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge determines that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or failing to appear for your court date is not a good idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes said interchangeably, but a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC understand the PA bail system inside and out. Our agency stays up to date with the latest changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and service. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find quality service and quick results, no matter what you need. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in the state of Pennsylvania anytime, day or night.