When you have been jailed and need help affording bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our goal is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in jail for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. When you need to get out from behind bars fast, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to provide bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and do not see it listed here. As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, you can get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. We work efficiently to reduce paperwork and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own house. No matter the time of night or day, dial 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If allowed by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction while in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they come with more severe penalties and higher fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally having lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending approval by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In order of least severe to most serious, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the class and punishments associated with a specific crime. While most charges are eligible for bail, a few particularly violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for any eligible bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge permits you to leave jail early but you can’t afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a unique charge from assault or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail amounts vary widely depending on factors such as the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum amount of time in jail for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to major felony, theft crimes can carry heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full price of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the specifics of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail bondsman will make sure that you understand the process and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, which is why the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24/7. Our professional bondsmen take the time needed for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. We will work quickly to deliver the best option for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge mandates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be used.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a qualifying reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three parties where one takes responsibility for the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC understand the PA bail system inside and out. Our staff stays current with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and assistance. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can count on professional, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in the state of Pennsylvania anytime, 24 hours a day.