When you want a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. Whether you are arrested for for a minor crime or you are looking at major felony charges, we are here to help. Call us today at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to provide bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and don’t see it listed here. After an arrest and you are determined eligible for a bail bond, call your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we offer an easy, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. Regardless of the time of night or day, dial 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted but are awaiting an appeal, talk to our friendly bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get bail bonds for felony charges because paying in full could cost several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of 3 degrees, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you leave jail early at a reasonable cost and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. Understanding the Pennsylvania criminal laws will help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. Specific charges do not necessarily carry a designated bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. While we will help you with any bail bond, there are a few cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for any types of bail bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault often carries steep fines and expensive bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault and other charges are classified as domestic violence, they can carry higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of controlled substance and other factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider many factors, so save money on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for fast bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full price of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the specifics of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail bondsman will make sure that you understand the process and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. No matter the time of day, our bondsmen are here to help you navigate the stress and complexity of the bail system. Whether you are a first-time offender or have been in jail many times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge mandates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be used.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or failing to appear for your court date is not a good idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement with three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC know the PA bail system inside and out. Our agency stays current with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and assistance. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by addressing your questions and delivering timely results around the clock. Available 24/7/365, we look forward to providing you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.