When you need a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bail costs; we are only here to help you get out of jail, quickly. Contact our bail bondsmen 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to write bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and do not see it listed here. You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get assistance in paying for jail. Nobody wants to stay in jail longer than necessary, so our bail agents work fast to get you out from behind bars. Contact our offices today at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of any of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to leave jail while appealing a conviction, but is not available for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail often costs more, though you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and many other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you get arrested in violation of probation, you may be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. The majority of crimes in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. The list of criminal offenses and penalties in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail price. Though most charges are eligible for a bail bond, some extremely violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. If you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with all kinds of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge permits you to leave jail early but you cannot afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a separate charge from battery or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are classified as a felony, resulting in higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though Pennsylvania’s DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to serious felony, theft crimes can result in heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you need help with bail for a weapons charge, call our professional bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s job is to help you go through the bail process with as little trouble as possible. The team at Bail Shop, LLC knows that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process easy and less stressful. Our experienced bondsmen take the time necessary for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Call one of our bondsmen anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to use a cash only bond in some situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes used to mean the same, but a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC know the Pennsylvania bail process inside and out. Our staff stays up to date with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and assistance. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can count on experienced, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Contact our agency anytime, day or night, for bail assistance in the state at 888-224-5711.