For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, choose the experienced staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Our staff is dedicated to bailing you out of jail quickly and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail price you have. Call our bail agents day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a typical bail bond or have special requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. As long as you are eligible for bail, you can get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. Our bail agents work quickly to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as quickly and easily as possible! If you are in need of one of the following bail bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted and are appealing, speak to our helpful bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than other charges and often carry higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually having lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you leave jail early at a low price and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bonding agency, providing all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. Understanding the Pennsylvania sentencing laws can help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. It is rarely simple to figure out your possible penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. In some cases where the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. If you want help from a bail bondsman in city, PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault often carries steep fines and high bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are considered domestic violence, they can result in higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are classified as a felony, resulting in higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too high, call us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you need help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our experienced bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s responsibility is to help you get through the bail system with as little trouble as possible. At Bail Shop, LLC, we understand that going to jail is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. For a hassle-free experience and affordable bail bonds in PA, choose the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: When a judge orders a cash bond, you must pay the full price of bail in full and a bail bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a qualifying reason when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement with three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC know the PA bail process inside and out. With us, you can rely on a professional and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. Whether you require a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in the state of Pennsylvania whenever you need us, day or night.