When you need a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at our agency. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bond costs; our agents are only here to help you get out from behind bars, quickly. Contact our bail bondsmen 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to any any type of bail bond you need, including appeal bonds! As long as you are eligible for bail, you can get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. Whether you or your loved one is behind bars, we offer a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. Regardless of the time or day, dial 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When allowed by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction and in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they have more severe penalties and higher fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally carrying lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you violate probation, bailing out of jail is not simple but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In order of least severe to more severe, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. Individual crimes do not necessarily carry a particular bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. While most charges are eligible for bail, a few particularly violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. When you want assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault potentially results in steep fines and expensive bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are considered domestic violence, they can carry higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum amount of time behind bars for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail prices could range from a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full price of bail could be very expensive depending on the details of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s responsibility is to help you go through the bail system with as little difficulty as possible. The team at Bail Shop, LLC knows that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process simple and less confusing. For a pleasant experience and affordable bail bonds in PA, look no further than the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. We will work quickly to provide the best option for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge requires a cash only bond, you must pay the full price of bail in full and a surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to many states, failure to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes used interchangeably, though a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC understand the PA bail process inside and out. With us, you can rely on a knowledgeable and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail process. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by addressing your questions and delivering timely results around the clock. Open 24/7/365, our bondsmen look forward to helping you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.