Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for quality, respectful service and quick results. Our staff is committed to bailing you out of jail fast and affordably, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. Call our bail agents 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bail to probation violation bonds, our professional agents take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After the judge rules your eligibility for bail and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to begin the process. We work efficiently to minimize paperwork and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own home. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail bondsmen if you need quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted and are appealing, talk to our friendly bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they have more severe penalties and higher fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum penalties for misdemeanors can result in prison time, but it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you get arrested in violation of probation, you might be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
No matter what type of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including large bonds. In order of least severe to more serious, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the class or penalties associated with a specific crime. While we will help you with any bail bond, there are a few cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you want assistance from a bail bondsman in PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony charge and can result in costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges can be designated as domestic violence in qualifying situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you can’t afford it, call our bail agents today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum period of time in jail for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail could cost a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full price of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the specifics of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s job is to help you go through the bail process with as little trouble as possible. No matter the time of day, our agents are here to help you navigate the stress and complexity of the bail system. Our experienced bondsmen take the time needed for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our experienced bail bondsmen to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge decides that you are a high flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a valid reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often used to mean the same, but a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want assistance and to get your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. With us, you can rely on a knowledgeable and courteous bail bondsman in PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail system. Whether you require a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Dial 888-224-5711to talk to our bail bondsmen if you need speedy bail services in PA.