For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can count on, select the qualified team at Bail Shop, LLC. Our goal is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in jail for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. If you want trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to speak to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to any any type of bail bond you need, including appeal bonds! After getting arrested and you are deemed eligible for a bail bond, call your local bail bondsman in city. PA. We work quickly to reduce paperwork and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own home. When you need one of the following bail bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not available for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get a bond for felony charges because paying in full could cost many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of three degrees, with 1st-degree being the most serious and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you get out of jail at a low price and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
No matter what type of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including specialty bonds. The majority of crimes in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are also summary offenses and some other categories. Individual crimes do not necessarily carry a particular bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Bail bonds are not available for all crimes, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. If you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with all kinds of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot pay the high price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges can be considered domestic violence in qualifying situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail amounts vary significantly depending on factors including the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help paying for bail for a DUI, call our bail bondsmen for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too high, call us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several factors affect the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent help you financially, but he or she also provides assistance in navigating the bail process. The team at Bail Shop, LLC understands that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process easy and less stressful. Even if you have been through the bail process, new questions may arise and we are glad to help you. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our experienced bail agents to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge mandates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be used.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court will likely get you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three persons where the first ensures the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have a thorough of the bail process. Our staff stays up to date with the latest changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and assistance. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can rely on professional, fast service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail bondsmen if you need speedy bail services in city, PA.