Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for quality, professional service and quick results. Our staff is dedicated to getting you out of jail quickly and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail price you have. When you want trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to speak to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to provide any type of bail bond you require, including appeal bail! After the judge determines your eligibility for a bail bond and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to start the process. We work efficiently to minimize paperwork and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own home. No matter the time or day, dial 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to leave jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not available for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they come with more severe penalties and higher fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum sentences for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, though it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are jailed in violation of probation, you may be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
If you have been jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can help you with any type of bail bond. In many instances, criminal charges are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the class or penalties associated with a specific crime. In a few cases where the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. Contact a bail bondsman in PA for any eligible bail bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony charge and may result in costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, defendants released on bail are not allowed to return home when charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail amounts vary significantly depending on factors including the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum amount of time in jail for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail could cost a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full cost of bail could be very expensive depending on the specifics of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail agent is also available to answer your questions and will remind you of your court dates. No matter the time of night, our agents are here to help you navigate the confusion and complexity of the bail system. Our professional agents take the time needed for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Call one of our bail agents anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to pay a cash bond in some circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a qualifying excuse when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three persons where the first takes responsibility for another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can rely on experienced agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our staff stays up to date with the latest changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and service. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by answering your questions and delivering fast results around the clock. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711for bonding services in Pennsylvania anytime, 24 hours a day.